Tax deductions for gaming workers
Gaming workers provide gaming services at casinos and other gambling establishments.
Average weekly pay: $1,188
Employment size: 8,500
Future growth: Stable
Skill level Certificate II or III
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel between two workplaces or attending training courses.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions – includes renewal fees for special employee or gaming licence.
- Overtime meal expenses.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Training courses related to current income earning activities.
- Home office running expenses.
- Overnight travel expenses – attending different workplaces and training.
- Self education expenses.
- Grooming – including hairdressing, cosmetics, hair and skin care products.
- The initial cost of getting the gaming licence.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Overtime meal expenses
Self education expenses
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Overnight travel expenses
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality