Tax deductions for librarians
Librarians develop, organise and manage library services including collections of information, recreational resources and reader information services.
Average weekly pay: $1,492
Employment size: 12,500
Future growth: Very Strong
Skill level Bachelor Degree or Higher
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel between work locations, or for training purposes.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Handbags, briefcases and satchels.
- Professional seminars, courses, conferences and workshops.
- Reference books, technical journals and trade magazines related to work.
- Self-education courses related to the current job.
- Home office running expenses.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Overnight travel expenses attending different workplaces or for training – includes airfares, meals and accommodation.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Overnight travel expenses
[ivory-search id=”2777″ title=”Searching01″]
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality