Tax deductions for managers
Managers plan, organise, direct, control and review the day-to-day operations and major functions of commercial, industrial, government and defence organisations.
Average weekly pay: $2,250
Employment size: 48,000
Future growth: Stable
Skill level Bachelor Degree or Higher
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel visiting clients, travelling between separate workplaces, and attending training courses.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Overnight travel expenses visiting clients or attending different workplaces – includes airfares, accommodation and meals.
- Briefcases, handbags, and satchels.
- Professional seminars, courses, conferences and workshops.
- Reference books, technical journals and trade magazines.
- Self-education courses related to the current job.
- Home office occupancy costs if required by the employer to work from home – includes rent, mortgage interest, rates, insurance, etc.
- Home office running expenses.
- Union fees. licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Overseas conferences, courses and study tours.
- Cost of business lunches or social events.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Overseas conferences, courses and study tours
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Logbook for motor vehicles
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Overnight travel expenses
[ivory-search id=”2777″ title=”Searching01″]
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality