Tax deductions for office managers
Office managers organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
Average weekly pay: $1,150
Employment size: 121,500
Future growth: Moderate
Skill level Associate Degree or Diploma
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel visiting clients, travelling between separate workplaces, and attending training courses.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Overnight travel costs – includes airfares, accommodation and meals.
- Handbags, briefcases, and satchels.
- Professional seminars, courses, conferences and workshops.
- Reference books, technical journals and trade magazines.
- Self-education courses related to the current job.
- Home office running expenses.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
Cost of business lunches or social events.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Overnight travel expenses
[ivory-search id=”2777″ title=”Searching01″]
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality