Tax deductions for personal assistants
Personal assistants perform liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of managers.
Average weekly pay: $1,256
Employment size: 51,800
Future growth: Decline
Skill level Certificate III or IV
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel between separate workplaces, travel for errands, and attending training courses.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Overnight travel costs attending different workplaces and for training – includes airfares, accommodation and meals.
- Handbags, briefcases, and satchels.
- Professional seminars, courses, conferences and workshops.
- Reference books, technical journals and trade magazines.
- Self-education courses related to the current job.
- Home office running expenses.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
Cost of business lunches or social events.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Overnight travel expenses
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality