Tax deductions for shelf fillers
Shelf fillers fill up shelves and display areas in stores and supermarkets.
Average weekly pay: $778
Employment size: 68,000
Future growth: Moderate
Skill level High School or Certificate I
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel to and from work if having shifting workplaces – working at more than one site each day before returning home.
- Motor vehicle travel between work locations, or for training purposes.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Computers, tools and equipment.
- Overnight travel expenses when attending different workplaces – includes meals and accommodation.
- Protective clothing including safety-coloured vests, steel-capped boots, gloves, and overalls.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Courses, seminars and self-education expenses.
- Home office running expenses.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Overnight travel expenses
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality