Tax deductions for storepersons
Storepersons receive, handle and dispatch goods in stores and warehouses.
Average weekly pay: $927
Employment size: 122,400
Future growth: Stable
Skill level Certificate II or III
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel to and from work if having shifting workplaces – working at more than one site each day before returning home.
- Motor vehicle travel between work locations, or for training purposes.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Computers, tools and equipment.
- Overnight travel expenses attending different workplaces or for training purposes – includes airfares, meals and accommodation.
- Protective clothing including safety-coloured vests, steel-capped boots, gloves, and overalls.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Courses, seminars and self-education expenses.
- Home office running expenses.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Overnight travel expenses
[ivory-search id=”2777″ title=”Searching01″]
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality