Tax deductions for ticket salespersons
Ticket salespersons sell tickets and make reservations for travel and admission to sporting and entertainment venues.
Average weekly pay: $1,136
Employment size: 18,900
Future growth: Moderate
Skill level High School or Certificate I
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicle travel to and from work if having shifting workplaces – working at more than one site each day before returning home.
- Motor vehicle travel between job sites, to pick up equipment, or attend training courses.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Computers, tools and equipment.
- Overnight travel expenses when away from home overnight for work – includes airfares, accommodation and meals.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Overtime meals – if overtime meal allowance received under an industrial award.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Courses, seminars and self-education expenses.
- Home office running expenses.
- Handbags, briefcases and satchels.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Overnight travel expenses
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality