Tax deductions for undertaker
Funeral workers prepare bodies for viewing and burial, arrange and conduct funerals, and perform other specialist funeral services.
Average weekly pay: $Unavailable
Employment size: 2,200
Future growth: Very strong
Skill level Associate degree or diploma
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicles travel between offices, morgues, cemeteries, visiting clients or for training purposes.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Computers, tools and equipment.
- Journals, periodicals and magazines that have a content sufficiently connected to their employment.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Conferences, seminars and training courses.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Self-education expenses – must be a direct connection between the self-education and their current income-earning activities.
- Home office running expenses.
- Overnight travel expenses attending different workplaces or for training purposes – includes airfares, accommodation and meals.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Join thousands of individuals, investors and entrepreneurs who trust us with their tax returns, finance and accounting.
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their tax returns and accounting
Tax Questions? Accounting Questions?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.
Late tax returns are our speciality