Tax deductions for undertaker
Funeral workers prepare bodies for viewing and burial, arrange and conduct funerals, and perform other specialist funeral services.
Average weekly pay: $Unavailable
Employment size: 2,200
Future growth: Very strong
Skill level Associate degree or diploma
Typical tax deductions include:
- Motor vehicles travel between offices, morgues, cemeteries, visiting clients or for training purposes.
- Phone and internet – work %.
- Computers, tools and equipment.
- Journals, periodicals and magazines that have a content sufficiently connected to their employment.
- Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions.
- Conferences, seminars and training courses.
- Compulsory work uniform branded with the employers logo.
- Self-education expenses – must be a direct connection between the self-education and their current income-earning activities.
- Home office running expenses.
- Overnight travel expenses attending different workplaces or for training purposes – includes airfares, accommodation and meals.
Tax Strategies we can assist you with.
Self education expenses
Computers, tools, equipment and other assets
Compulsory work uniform
Union fees, licences, registrations and subscriptions
Phone and internet
Motor vehicle expenses: cents per km method
Home office running expenses
Handbags, briefcases and satchels
Clients served since 2012
Thousands of Aussies trust us with their accounting
"I have been using Mr Tax Refund for a few years now and they have consistently delivered the best and easiest tax returns I've completed. After years of seeing an accountant in who overcharged and made me feel uncomfortable around my earnings and purchases, and always delivering low returns, the easy phone calls with Mr Tax Refund and good kickback have been a revelation. Big ups."
Sheneé Mabalhin Bobrige
Want some free advice?
Got a burning question? Let us help. We’ll even do a month of your bookkeeping and provide you with a set of financial statements for free.